The experiment does continue…
Despite the large length of time between updates, my betting experiment does continue – so far I’ve not actually won anything (shock!) but I’ve got another four bets to do to meet the requirements of the original scheme.
The last update saw me putting bets on various Champions League matches – and funnily enough, I got 3 out of the 4 results correct – it was only Manchester United drawing with Shakhtar Donetsk that cost me the win on that occasion.
After that, it was bets on four international matches (I think they were friendlies, but I can’t remember for sure) and again, it was 3 out of 4 correct.
I then deviated from the pattern slightly and placed six bets on a single accumulator. This time, I got 4 correct.
I have since left it for a bit while I concentrate on other things, but the remaining four bets will be concluded in the New Year – where I hope to actually bloody win something.